Frequently Asked Questions on Online Selenium training programme:
Q1: What is Selenium Online Training?
Timings as per different Time Zones:
Ans 1: Selenium Online training is an interactive training programme where the training is conducted via Live and Interactive webinar sessions, where a student get chance to interact with trainer and other students in a group. You will feel like you are taking a Classroom session but the best part is you are directly taking the session at your own convinent from your home itself.
Q2: Can I take the training (Who is the course for)?
Ans 2: You can be a part of training programme, if:
1. You are a manual tester or a Developer and wants to move in Automation
2. You are an Automation Tester and wants to enhance to skills and learn expert level framework designing
3. You are a Test Lead / Test Manager and wants to learn automation to handle automation teams in your organization
4. You are a fresher and looking for a career in Software Automation Testing
Q3: What all will I get in the Online training?
Ans 3: Along with life time access to 2 courses i.e. Selenium WebDriver with Java (Basics + Advance + Architect) & Appium - Mobile Automation (Basics + Advance) with over 450 Video tutorials with life time access, you will get 6 weekends of live training that covers indepth of WebDriver API, Framework designing & Mobile Automation Testing on Real IOS and Android devices.
Q4: What all topics you will be covering in Selenium Online training programme?
Ans 4:Since the entire video tutorials duration is over 150 hours which is impossible to cover everything in 6 weekend sessions so In Live sessions our major focus is on the Coding part. Here are the topics that we cover in depth in Live sessions:
1. Introduction to Selenium and complete configuration from scratch
2. WebDriver from basics till advance level with Core Java examples
3. JUnit / TestNG java frameworks
4. Test Cases, Test Suites creation, XSLT Reporting
5. Build Tools like: ANT and MAVEN
6. Continious Integration - Jenkins
7. Data Driven Framework complete implementation on a Live Project
8. Hyrid Page Object Model Framework complete implementation on a Live Project
9. Appium Configuration on Windows for Android
10. Appium Configuration on MAC OS for IOS and Android
11. Performing Testing on Real Android and IOS Devices
Rest topics where majorly the configuration part is required are covered through detailed video tutorials and queries from the same are taken in live sessions.
Q5: Can I see your demo sessions?
Ans 5: Since we have major enrollments for live sessions so we wont allow external students to join live sessions for demo due to limited seats, you can go through the Day 1 and Day 2 of recent batch from these links and can judge the training quality we offer:
Live session Day 1
Live session Day 2
Q6: What if I miss any session?
Ans 6: We record all our live sessions, if you have gone through the above 2 links from Day 1 and Day 2 you may have seen that we have recorded session from previous batches as well. So at the end of the session you will get recordings from each session as well from past, current and future batches.
Q7: Can I repeat any session?
Ans 7: Yes, that is what the benefit of life time access, you will have life time access to the Online training sessions as well. You can repeat any session or even the entire batch as well N number of times.
Q8: Can I pay the course fee in part payments or 2 installments?
Ans 8: We are really sorry about part payments, The reason, you will get complete access to 2 courses in one go and you should be able to download the entire modules and framework codes, e-books, pdf lectures and other study materials. Secondly you will not get this much stuff 2 courses + 6 weekends of live training in just 149 USD / 9000 rs anywhere else. We have tried to cover maximum topics in the course based on the recent market research so you will not get these many things anywhere else in this cost.
INDIA 08:30 PM - 10:30 PM IST
USA 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM PST.
USA 11:00 AM - 01:00 PM EST
UK 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM GMT