SELENIUM TRAINING & TUTORIALSWhat is Selenium?
Selenium is an open source automation testing tool for web based applications. It runs directly on browser and supports almost all available browsers such as Firefox, chrome, IE, Opera, Safari etc. It runs on all platforms such as Windows, Linux and Macintosh. Its a very useful tool for System functional testing and browser compatibility testing. It is really strong as compare to other available automation tools and is very flexible and simple to use.
There are many languages supported in Selenium but the language in which your program is built is independent of the language being used by the website or the web based application, that means, if your website is build in C# then you can use selenium with below mentioned languages and create your test scripts in any of these languages. You only need to know one language in order to work with Selenium
- .NET (C#)
- Mozilla Firefox
- IE 6,7,8
- As compared to other automation tools Selenium works on almost all OS and browsers.
- Its Open source and can support multiple languages.
- Vastly active developer community - backed by Google.
- Powerful methods to locate elements (Xpath, CSS, DOM).
- Frameworks based on Object oriented programming such as Data Driven, Keyword Driven and Hybrid can be implemented very easily.
- Supports open source frameworks integration such as JUnit, TestNG, NUnit etc.
- Can run parallel tests using different browsers on different machines which helps reducing the test execution time when working on a large project.
- Selenium IDE: An add-on to Mozilla Firefox. Use for record, playback, edit and debugging of selenium scripts. Read more
- Selenium RC: Also known as Selenium Remote control. Read more
- Selenium Webdriver (2.0): Latest version of Selenium, comes with a wide range of Selenium APIs. Read more
- Selenium Grid: Let's you distribute your tests on different machines and browsers for parallel execution of the test
Features that makes it the best:
Major Components of Selenium:
ABOUT THE TRAINING PROGRAM
W2A offers a wide variety of technical Selenium tutorial and automation framework tutorials designed to suit every skill set. These tutorials have a wide appeal and are appropriate to those in different positions including test engineers, test managers, software development engineers, automation engineers and manual testers who are looking forward to enhance their career in the field of software automation testing.
Selenium training covers the initial fundamentals of major Selenium components such as Selenium IDE, Selenium RC & Webdriver) till advance level usage in creating automation scripts with large projects using different automation frameworks such as Data driven and Hybrid framework. Students not familiar with any programming language will be provided a detailed view of Java basics with frameworks such as Junit and TestNG which will be really helpful while working with large projects and also at the time of interviews.
HOW IT WORKS?
- 1. Watch free demo videos
- 2. 15+ High quality videos available free of cost
- 3. Read Contents
- 4. Make decision and pay securly online money transfer
- 5. Get access to Videos, Project code, Selenium Books and scripts in less than 12* hours (Could be early, Depends on the availability of the trainer)
Subscribe here for free videos on Selenium: